List of Figures
A Chronology of Germany's Undoing, 1900-1945
1. Introductory: The Eurasian Embrace. Laying Siege to Germany with World War One, 1900-1918.
2. The Veblenian Prophecy: From the Councils to Versailles by Way of Russian Fratricide, 1919-1920.
3. The Meltdown & the Geopolitical Correctness of Mein Kampf: Between the Kapp and the Beerhall Putsch, 1920-1923
4. 'Death on the Installment Plan', Whereby Governor Norman Came to Pace the Damnation of Europe, 1924-1933
5. The Reich on the Marble Cliffs. Fire, Legerdemain and Mummery all the Way to Barbarossa, 1933-1941
Guido Giacomo Preparata is Assistant Professor of Political Economy at the University of Washington. Born in Boston, Massachusetts, raised in the USA, France and Italy, he completed his PhD in Political Economy and Economic History at the University of Southern California in 1998.
'The most important book on modern European history since George Lichtheim's Europe in the Twentieth Century' -- Professor David MacGregor, University of Western Ontario