Part I. Parenting Across the Lifespan
1. Parenting Infants Marc H. Bornstein
2. Parenting Toddlers Marjolein Verhoeven, Anneloes L. van Baar, and Maja Dekovic
3. Parenting During Middle Childhood W. Andrew Collins and Stephanie D. Madsen
4. Parenting Adolescents Bart Soenens, Maarten Vansteenkiste, and Wim Beyers
5. Parenting Emerging Adults Laura M. Padilla-Walker and Larry J. Nelson 6. Parent-Child Relationships in Adulthood and Old Age Karen L. Fingerman, Steven H. Zarit, and Kira S. Birditt Part II. Parenting Children of Varying Status 7. Parenting Siblings Mark E. Feinberg, Susan M. McHale, and Shawn D. Whiteman 8. Parenting Girls and Boys Christia Spears Brown and Michelle Tam 9. Parenting and Temperament John E. Bates, Maureen E. McQuillan, and Caroline P. Hoyniak 10. Parenting in Adoptive Families Ellen E. Pinderhughes and David M. Brodzinsky 11. Foster Parenting Kristin Bernard, Allison Frost, Sierra Kuzava, and Laura Perrone 12. Parenting Talented Children David Henry Feldman and Mel Andrews 13. Parenting Children Born Preterm Merideth Gattis 14. Parenting Behaviorally Inhibited and Socially Withdrawn Children Paul D. Hastings, Kenneth H. Rubin, Kelly A. Smith, and Nicholas J. Wagner 15. Parenting Aggressive Children Tina Malti, Ju-Hyun Song, Tyler Colasante, and Sebastian P. Dys 16. Parenting and Autism Spectrum Disorder James B. McCauley, Peter Mundy, and Marjorie Solomon 17. Parenting Children with Intellectual Disabilities Robert M. Hodapp, Ellen G. Casale, and Kelli A. Sanderson 18. Parenting Children with a Chronic Health Condition Thomas G. Power, Lynnda M. Dahlquist, and Wendy Pinder
Marc H. Bornstein is Senior Investigator, Head of Child and Family Research, and Head of the Imaging and Behavioral Determinants of Development Affinity Group at the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development.