1. Gospel, Story, Worldview, and the Church's Mission
2. Just What Is a Worldview?
3. A Biblical Worldview: Creation and Sin
4. A Biblical Worldview: Restoration 5. The Western Story: The Roots of Modernity
6. The Western Story: The Growth of Modernity
7. What Time Is It? Four Signs of Our Time in the Western Story
8. Living at the Crossroads: A Faithful, Relevant Witness
9. Life at the Crossroads: Perspectives on Some Areas of Public Life
Michael W. Goheen (PhD, University of Utrecht) is professor of missional theology, Newbigin House of Studies, San Francisco, and Jake and Betsy Tuls Professor of Missiology at Calvin Theological Seminary in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He is also minister of preaching at New West Christian Reformed Church in Burnaby, British Columbia. Craig G. Bartholomew (PhD, University of Bristol) is the H. Evan Runner Professor of Philosophy at Redeemer University College in Ancaster, Ontario, and the principal of The Paideia Centre for Public Theology. Goheen and Bartholomew are also coauthors of The Drama of Scripture.