* A branded marketing campaign will be created and implemented two
months before the release date on all social media platforms.
* The marketing campaign will consist of cohesive graphics, posts for each social media platform, giveaways, and advertisements.
* Paid advertisements for first book in the series, Neanderthal Seeks Human with a `sneak peek' of Marriage of Inconvenience in order to drive traffic towards the new release.
* Utilizing author's newsletter to increase pre-orders/purchases.
* Utilizing Social Butterfly PR company to increase engagement for the title post-release via review tour, Facebook advertisements, giveaways, spotlights etc.
Penny Reid is the USA Today Best Selling Author of the Winston Brothers and Knitting in the City series. When she's not immersed in penning smart romances, Penny works in the biotech industry as a researcher. She's also a full time mom to three diminutive adults, wife, daughter, knitter, crocheter, sewer, general crafter, and thought ninja.
"THIS BOOK HAS COMPLETELY TAKEN ME BY STORM! I'm way past in
love with these two. The most heartfelt read of the year!"
--Angie's Dreamy Reads
"Individuals looking for an introspective and thought provoking romance should pick up Dating-ish. This slow burn romance is worth the wait!" --Heroes & Heartbreakers
"This perfectly plotted, beautifully complex, utterly charming, slow-burn romance will remind you why a meticulously built love story can be more satisfying than any instantaneous affair. Desert Island Keeper!" --All About Romance Reviews
"Penny Reid is really funny! It's a fun book, right up my alley, and I enjoyed it very much." --NPR, Linda Holmes, Pop Culture Happy Hour
"Yes it is a "smart"romance but so much more than that. It's smart (for so many reasons, aside from the highly intelligent, yet totally goofy heroine). The writing is delightfully witty, the characters are silly-sweet, the life they lead, quirky yet believable (well... except for *that* crazy thing that happened, but I totally loved it, and how it was described. LOL!!!), and you'll be grinning the whole way through." --Maryse's Book Blog