Combining the ancient Indian spiritual tradition of Vedanta with modern principles of psychology and neuroscience, an acclaimed teacher offers new tools for harnessing and increasing our life energy to enhance every aspect of our lives.
Rajshree Patel, a senior teacher with the Art of Living Foundation, is one of the most influential teachers in the field of personal and spiritual development. A highly sought-after trainer and inspirational speaker, she has traveled to over 35 different nations giving the previously little-known Sudarshan Kriya and the Art of Living programs to hundreds of thousands of people. She has personally established over 45 Art of Living chapters and has been instrumental in establishing over 600 meditation centers and a number of retreat centers across the globe. She continues to travel the world offering a remarkable range of programs, including stress management, leadership, diversity management, conflict resolution, relationships, child rearing, communication, social responsibility-most important in today's world-and of course yoga, meditation, and breathing.
The book you're holding in your hands right now contains an
incredible distillation of what you might learn through years of
studying many different Eastern traditions. But the single most
precious thing you will get out of reading it is the knowledge that
unconscious mental resistance and struggle makes everything you do
harder than it needs to be.
- from the foreword by Dave Asprey, founder and CEO of Bulletproof
In this age of rampant burnout and stress, Patel shares a
refreshing perspective on how we can use time-tested practices to
seriously boost our energy, vitality, and well-being. Rich,
practical, and life-changing wisdom!
- Emma Seppala, Ph.D., author of The Happiness Track Human beings have labored immensely to explore the outer world; the continents, the oceans, the cosmos. Our creative enterprise and inquisitiveness has focused on the external-and we have failed to map the most mysterious terrain of all, the internal. . . . This book by Rajshree provides easy-to-use tools that actually optimize the internal landscape-our mental and emotional faculties. It provides the missing link to thriving both inside and out. It's the simple way to switch off your busy mind and turn on your power.
- Jason Silva, filmmaker, futurist, and former host of the Emmy-nominated Brain Games I had my team learn the tools to harness life energy and we found that with less effort we could achieve more. . . . High energy equals high impact. It naturally translates to greater self-empowerment, accountability, and generosity. One of the core statements at Panda is to 'Make Happy Happen.' The Power of Vital Force provides practical wisdom and techniques that naturally make happy happen.
- Andrew Cherng, founder and CEO of Panda Express Rajshree Patel is the 'real deal'. If you are looking to change your life using meditation, don't settle for gimmicks and hype. Pick up this book and discover how ancient, time-tested tools of breath and meditation can bring vitality and clarity to your life.
- Michael Edelstein, former president of NBC Universal International Studios and executive producer of Desperate Housewives Neuroscience is finally catching up to what the wisdom of the East has been telling us for thousands of years. Vital force is the key to wellness. This book can up your game in every aspect of life.
- Naveen Jain, co-founder and CEO of Viome and author of Moonshots: Creating a World of Abundance The Power of Vital Force is exceptional! . . . . A true masterpiece that blends the 'art and science' of consciousness and what it takes to energize the human soul, to learn how to truly thrive in a way you could have never imagined.
- Peter Cooper, founder of Cooper Investors Finally, a book that gives the how-to's, not just what-to's. This book is filled with tools, practical insights, rooted in timeless wisdom that can enhance the physical and mental faculties with ease . . .and Rajshree with her deep wisdom and experience is the perfect exponent of these ancient truths.
- Chandrika Tandon, business leader, humanitarian, and Grammy-nominated artist The Power of Vital Force is a practical guidebook for anyone who would like to supercharge their life. The honest guidance is not only actionable, but refreshing and personable. I only wish I'd had a book like this when I started my career.
- Rathi Murthy, SVP and Chief Technology Officer of Gap, Inc. A powerful guide full of actionable tools and practical timeless wisdom. If you are ready to think less and live more, read this book.
- Bernardo Bonjean, founder and CEO of Avante and entrepreneur The Power of Vital Force compiles all of Rajshree's wisdom and grace into easily applicable lessons. . . . Honestly, reading this book is the next best thing to working directly with Rajshree.
- Jeremy Larner, founder and president of JKL Worldwide and angel investor