- Print and e-ARC distribution to major reviewers for trade and
consumer media, both traditional and online
- Social media marketing on Facebook, Twitter, and Goodreads giveaways
- Targeted outreach to genre community for interviews/guest appearances (podcasts, fan-oriented sites/publications/media) including RT Book Reviews, Smart Bitches Trashy Books, USA Today Happy Ever After, Dear Author, Shelf Awareness Book Brahmin, XOXO After Dark, Aestas Book Blog, Heroes & Heartbreakers
- Backlist promotion including exclusive excerpts in ebook editions.
- Local launch event in Portland, OR, as well as isolated events across West Coast
- Local media pitching in Portland, OR as well as event locations
Kristin Cast is a NY Times and USA Today bestselling author who teamed with her mother to write the wildly successful House of Night series. She has editorial credits, a thriving t-shirt line, and a passion for all things paranormal. When away from her writing desk, Kristin loves relaxing with her significant other and their dogs, and discovering new hobbies. This year she'll work on swimming, yoga, and adding to her Doctor Who collection.
"With a unique twist on Greek mythology and heart-stopping action, Amber Smoke keeps you riveted to the very last page." - Jennifer L. Armentrout, New York Times bestselling author