America's most renowned Wiccan shares the beliefs and practices of this sacred feminine spirituality in an introductory book.
Phyllis Curott is one of America's first public Wiccan Priestesses, an attorney, and author whose groundbreaking books, published in fourteen countries, made Wicca accessible to the world and awakened an entire generation to the Goddess. Phyllis was named one of the "Ten Gutsiest Women of the Year'"alongside Hilary Clinton, by Jane Magazine. She was inducted into the Martin Luther King, Jr. Collegium of Clergy and Scholars. New York Magazine declared Curott's teaching the culture's "next big idea". Widely covered in the international media, Time recently published her as one of "America's leading voices". She is Vice Chair Emerita of the 2015 Parliament of the World's Religions and founder of the Temple of Ara. Curott received her degree in philosophy from Brown University and her Juris Doctor from New York University.
'Wicca Made Easy is pure magic. I was enchanted from the
very page. Phyllis Curott has articulated the ancient language and
practice of Divinity known as Wicca that speaks to our very bone
marrow and welcomes us home to the Sacredness of everyday
- Christiane Northrup, M.D., New York Times best-selling author of Goddesses Never Age and Women's Bodies, Women's Wisdom 'In this lively and engaging introduction to the rebirth of an ancient wisdom way, Phyllis Curott invites us to embrace the whole of creation as imbued with the sacred and our own bodies as boundlessly holy. This book is a call to community, an endorsement of feminine leadership, a remembrance of our birthright of mutual belonging and beautiful magic.'
- Mirabai Starr, author of God of Love and Caravan of No Despair 'Wicca offers spiritual wisdom and wholeness that have been missing in the popular culture for millennia. Phyllis Curott takes us beyond the erroneous beliefs of a patriarchal past by embracing the Goddess and bringing forth passion, truth and healing with nature, and for all. Her gem of a book restores Wicca's potent do-able rituals in everyday practice. In co-creating with Mother Nature we can erase habits cemented by misguided history and reclaim inner harmony, grace and gratitude.'
- Maya Tiwari, Ayurveda author, humanitarian and peace leader 'Bringing the Old Religion in tune with the modern spirits of Nature, this book is a must for anyone exploring the Craft and its more shamanic aspects and incorporating them into modern Witchcraft practice.'
- Janet Farrar and Gavin Bone, authors of A Witches' Bible, The Witches' Goddess, The Inner Mysteries and Lifting the Veil 'In this fresh and evolved book for newcomers as well as adepts, Phyllis shares her wisdom and life experience with writing that is cohesive, smooth and anchored in a relaxed and welcoming tone. Clear, enlightened - both energetically and practically - and really well-organized in the way the wisdom and practices unfold. I love the strong shamanic wisdom shining through.'
- Fiona Horne, author of Pop! Goes the Witch and The Naked Witch 'A much-needed guide in a time when humanity needs to re-learn the sacredness of all life. These pages will tune you in to the divinity within you and also the divinity within all sacred creation. A great little book for the merely curious as well as for those who want to delve deeper.'
- Ellen Evert Hopman, author of The Real Witches of New England, Secret Medicines from Your Garden and A Legacy of Druids 'Phyllis Curott weaves the Wiccan revival together with core shamanism, and this welcomed book provides an accessible guide for blossoming intuition into an awakened personal magic, awareness and purpose. With refreshing clarity, she conveys for people of all genders the appeal of a modern witchcraft that is capable of serving a world in need of a sanely organic and joyful re-balancing.'
- Professor Michael York, Bath Spa University, contributor to Pagan Ethics 'Wicca Made Easy covers the many mysteries of Wiccan theory and practice and reveals itself as far more of an active workbook than a typical reference. Covering the fundamentals with a keen insight honed from years of practice, Phyllis pleasantly places Nature and its beauty in the forefront of her mystical practices. Wicca Made Easy would be a perfect gift for a new initiate eager to begin experiencing Nature's powerful and spiritual scope and all things magical.'
Andrew Theitic, publisher of The Witches' Almanac and co-author of The Rede of the Wiccae