Hurry - Only 2 left in stock!
1. Julia Margaret Cameron and Clementina Hawarden: Myths of Origin
2. After and in the Fracture: Claude Cahun, Lee Miller, and Surrealism
3. Truth in Photography: Dorothea Lange and Imogen Cunningham
4. Rough Street: Diane Arbus and Vivian Maier
5. Afterimages: Ana Mendieta and Francesca Woodman
6. Performances: Nan Goldin, Nikki Lee, Catherine Opie, and Zackary Drucker
7. Carrie Mae Weems and Sally Mann: The Original Experience
8. Ethnographies and Portraits: Mary Ellen Mark, Rineke Dijkstra, Zoe Strauss
9. Aida Muluneh and Lalla Essaydi: A History of Photography
10. Counterdiscourse, Seeing Anew: Rebecca Belmore and Matika Wilbur
Exergue, on Dayanita Singh
Claire Raymond teaches Art History at the University of Virginia. She is the author of Francesca Woodman's Dark Gaze: the Diazotypes and Other Late Works; Witnessing Sadism in Texts of the American South; and Francesca Woodman and the Kantian Sublime. Her research focuses on aesthetics, poetics, and the intersections of cultural trauma and representation.